Sepiolite is a silicate clay mineral in fiber which is rich in
magnesium, and it is also called magnesium and silicate mineral in
moisture chain layers.lt can be divided into soil sepiolite
(stereoplasm sepiolite) coming from deposition and massiveness
sepiolite (light sepiolite) coming from hydrothermal deposit. The
specific gravity of the lightness is 2-2.3, hardness is 2-2.5,
poisonless and odourless, it is harmless to people. Its melting
point is 1500-1700, so it’s heat resistant. It is low in
contraction, but high in plasticity. lt dissolves in hydrochloric
acid. lt is insulant and salt resistant, etc.
|Adtivity coefficient (%)||Loss in Buring 800℃/hour|
1. It can be used to purify oils, to make medical casing, to make
organic coolant in refining atomic reactor, to absorb radioactive
waste. The processed sepiolite mixed with some active carbon is an
ideal material in making filter tip of cigarette.
2. Mixed with cement, it helps to reduce contraction and leaves no
gaps and leaks no water. Added
to painting, the painting can form a sediment to improve its
3. It can be used as the fine mud material in well drilling for
terrestrial heat ,for petroleum and halite. lt is particularly
applicable for deep well drilling.
4. It can be used to make soap and detergent in the place of fatty
acid to improve quality and clearance. Used as additives of
cosmetics, it can absorb bacteria. Mixed with glass fiber,
sepiolite can be made into inorganic noncombustible paper.
5. It can be used to improve the soil as suspended agent in
fertilizers and carrier of farm chemicals. lt can also be used as
additive of fodder, coherent agent, improving agent for animals,
oil-clearing agent in fodder sites, etc.
6. It can be used to produce original device of special pottery,
atomic radiation-resistant apparatus in making atomic energy,
crockets and satellite.
7. It is the raw material for fire-resisting apparatus and
Packaging: 25kg/bag, 50kg/bag, 1000kg/bag.